We woke up this morning, rather suddenly, to some projectile spit up (which didn't seem to phase Eve one bit). This led to an emergency bath, and Steve and I thought, well shucks, since she's clean, let's take the Christmas card picture! This outfit was used for me for my first Christmas . . . and my parents have pictures to prove it.
Here is a link to the complete series of our attempt. Page through quickly for the full effect of a squirming infant.
How To Photograph A Christmas Elf series is here
We did manage to get a decent shot that we'll include in our holiday letter (next week's project):
As I write, baby's first snowstorm is revving up and Eve is sleeping on my chest. We're hunkering down for an expected 8" over the next 24 hours. Steve and I couldn't ask for a cozier home or a sweeter baby.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, you got her with both eyes open facing the camera against a light background...might as well use this for her passport picture. Oh, wait, there's head garb...maybe get a religious exemption for that? ;-)
ReplyDelete