Aunt Pam suggested we take bets on Sprout's timing and dimensions . . . if you're game, please add your guess as a comment to this post. We'll come up with some good prize for the winners.
Pam's guess: 7lbs.8oz. 20in. 11-19-09
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not good with dates, but I'm guessing 20.5in, 7'6". And that's really just a guess (unlike my MIL who was absolutely convinced based on psychic intuition I would have a 7 pounder ...yeah)
ReplyDeleteCousin David says 8 lbs 2 oz, 22 inches. No guess on date.
ReplyDeletei'll guess Nov 17th, 8lbs 1 oz.
ReplyDelete9#1oz 11-23-09 20"
ReplyDeleteDear brother, Adam, sent me this:
ReplyDelete"8 lbs. 10 oz... 20 in. 11-16-09. You're in for a big baby!! haha
Welcome to the Robinson family..."
11/14, 7 lb 14 oz, 21 in.
ReplyDelete8 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches
ReplyDeleteNovember 17th
11:13 a.m on 11/13. If she misses that it's definitely 11:13 p.m. on 11/13
ReplyDelete8lbs 6 oz, 21 inches